I'm sorry to have dragged this out.
Last year my fellow Admin pulled out and I tried badly to run HamTests on own. I should have listened and bowed out gracefully then.
So this time I'm here to say we are closing this time, but maybe as a result of the delay we are not losing some work.
* HamTests as is, is Closing
* Personal Information is being deleted by us (nothing sold or given away)
* Questions Database will be made available shortly after site closes at end of August as Moodle compatible download
* Sites offering online mock tests, especially with our old Database will be allowed a link from us
* No you can't host for us, this decision is final
From today, no support will be offered for site issues
It's sad, but the Aim for HamTests was achieved. Peter 2MØSQL and myself Paul MØTZO wanted an online way to train for our tests.
We've won awards, we've set the benchmark, but our time has ended. We hope our legacy will go on.
At end of August will will close this site and delete user database.
Please reply here any questions I've not answered.
We've had a good fun 10+ years and have many good memories. We still try to get to Guernsey for IOTA because of this site. We wish you all the best with your studies and would hope to have a QSO some time.